- Ph.D in Information Systems Technology and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, Kakatiya University
- July 2019 to Jan 2020: Visiting PhD student
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Duties included: Conducting Research on formal methods to CPS security
- Supervisor: Professor Eunsuk Kang and Professor David Garlan
- September 2016 to Jan 2021: Teaching Assistant
- Information Systems Technology and Design@SUTD
- 50.002 Computation Structures: Sept - Dec 2017.
- 50.003 Elements of Software Construction: Jan - April 2018.
- 50.577 Cyber Physical Systems Seucrity: Jan - April 2018, 2019, 2020.
- February 2015 to August 2016: Research Assistant
- iTrust, Centre for Research in Cyber Security, SUTD
- Supervisor: Professor Aditya P Mathur
- Developing attack models and attack detection methods for cyber-physical systems.
- Different aspects of my service in iTrust: managing testbeds, developing tools to communicate with testbeds, writing research grants, working with various government agencies in Singapore towards the critical infrastructure protection.
- June 2013 - September 2014: Lecturer
- Vignan University, India
- Courses taught: Data Structures, Theory of Computation, Cyber Security.
Service and Leadership:
- Reviewer (Journals):
- IEEE Sensors Journal (2020 to Present)
- ACM, Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems (2020 to Present)
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (2019 to Present)
- Elsevier, Future Generation Computing Systems (2019 to Present)
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics (2019 to Present)
- Springer, International Journal of Information Security (2019 to Present)
- IEEE Access, (2019 to Present)
- IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, (2019 to Present)
- Elsevier, Journal of Information Security and Applications (2019 to Present)
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (2019 to Present)
- IEEE IoT journal (2018 to Present)
- IEEE Transactions on sustainable computing (2018 to Present)
- Elsevier, International journal of critical infrastructure protection (2018 to Present)
- Elsevier, Computers &Security (From 2017 to Present)
- Reviewer (Conferences):
- Sub-Reviewer: CPSS 2020; ACNS 2019, 2020; AsiaCCS 2018,2019, 2020; ESORICS 2018,2019; SBES 2017; HASE 2017; COMPSAC 2016; CPS-SPC 2016,2018,2019; SG-CRC 2016.
MS Thesis Supervised:
- Nataraj Subramaniam Sathyarajan, titled “Damage Control in Industrial Control Systems” MSSD 2020
- Dheenadhayalan Rathinasamy, titled “Online Extension and Performance Study of TABOR: A Machine Learning Model for Anomaly Detection in Industrial Control Systems” MSSD 2020
- Sai Sidharth Patlolla (Missouri university of Science and Technology, USA), 2017
- Muhammad Azmi Umer (DHA Suffa University), 2016
Undergraduate Student Internships Supervision:
- Madhumitha Balaji (SUTD)
- Aung Maw (Yangon Technological University)
- Marcus Tan (SUTD)
- William KOH (SUTD)
- Muhammad Hatib (SUTD)
- Prakhar Agrawal (IIT Delhi India)
- Riley Hale Aeria (Singapore Polytechnic)
- Shaun Chua (Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore)
- Clive Goh (Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore)
- Nur Ramadhan Bin JUMALI (Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore)
- Koyena Pal (GIIS, Singapore)
- Gyanendra Mishra (BITS India)
- Rahi Sheth (Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology)
- Thae Eain San (University of Newcastle)
- Siddhant Shrivastava (BITS India)
You can find my full CV in PDF here.